5 Up-and-Coming Influencers We Want Designing Our Homes
Tue Oct 16 2018
We’ve all heard the age-old saying, “Home is where the heart is.” But for these influencers, home isn’t just where the heart is. Home is where the furniture, wall art, and greenery all come together in a perfectly-lit, well-coordinated space. Collaborate with these talented influencers for your next home furnishing campaign!
@hommeboys - 27.1k Followers
Austin and Alex are talented interior designers who refine homes in Northern California. Their Instagram and blog show off their current and completed home transformation projects, including their own gorgeous barn-turned-dream home. In the past, they have worked with brands such as Parachute Homes and Year & Day.
Their audience primarily consists of women ages 25-34. Responding to what appeals to their audience, Austin and Alex reply, “We find our most popular posts tend to be around projects we’ve been getting our audience excited about as well as when we do something out of the ordinary. Creative concepts on our approach to design seem to be what our followers love!”
- Perfect fit for: interior design, wine-country homes, DIY projects
- Most mentioned brands: Apartment Therapy and West Elm
- Audience location: New York City, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Chicago
@housefullofsummer - 14.4k Followers
Jessica, her husband, and their dog moved into their Florida fixer-upper in 2014. Living a short drive from the beach, Jessica's goal is to create a beach house look on a budget. On her Instagram and blog, Jessica shares pictures of her own home as well as photos of homes that inspire her.
Over 60% of Jessica’s audience is comprised of women between the ages of 25-44 who are fans of coastal and tropical living. Jessica writes, “Most coastal home interior lovers are also lovers of the beach lifestyle, which is why I share photos and videos of my weekend activities on Instagram stories.”
- Perfect fit for: coastal home furnishings, DIY projects, and dog-friendly homes
- Most mentioned brands: HomeGoods & Houzz
- Audience location: United States and Australia
@klintdrupp - 27k followers
Jesper is a talented home designer from Denmark. He is also the Danish ambassador for leading home decor brands such as Cane-line, Republic of Fritz Hansen, Ewa Home, and Royal Copenhagen. He shares design tips and detailed photos of his ultra-modern home on his Instagram feed and blog.
He says, “My [content] features Danish design with a Nordic touch. I love to make inspiring pictures with design classics.”
- Perfect fit for: modern decor and statement furniture
- Most mentioned brands: Georg Jensen and Louis Poulsen
- Audience location: Scandinavia, Germany, and United States
@happyhappynester - 63.9k followers
Janine is a tastemaker who shares home decor and lifestyle ideas on her Instagram and blog. Her content is bright and aesthetically pleasing, and it features pictures of floral arrangements and seasonal decorations around her home.
In her blog, Janine goes beyond providing easy project or recipe ideas, as her audience “is looking for quality and beauty” rather than quick and simple tasks. She has worked with brands such as Beauty of Carpet and eBay in the past.
- Perfect fit for: seasonal decor and DIY projects
- Most mentioned brands: Pottery Barn, HomeGoods, and IKEA
- Audience location: New York City and San Francisco
@hausofcruze - 23.9k followers
In 2016, Az De La Cruz founded Haus of Cruze, a boutique creative design studio based in Melbourne, Australia. The company ethos is: "We are driven by a creative curiosity that is fueled by the romance behind creating more than just a beautiful space or photograph, but evoking a feeling. It’s your story, let us help you tell it.”
Besides his business, his personal Instagram includes well-crafted parts of his home, which is filled with lots of texture and greenery. Most of their followers are women between the ages 25-34 from all over the world.
- Perfect fit for: minimalist design and indoor plants
- Most mentioned brands: Adairs
- Audience location: Australia, United States, United Kingdom, and New Zealand
Interested in seeing detailed stats for these influencers and 700,000 more just like them? Book an AspireIQ demo here.