[Report] The state of influencer marketing 2021
Welcome to the new era of influencer marketing.
2020 has been the year of digital connections, with more people utilizing social media to communicate with each other, discuss social issues, and shop. Today, digital communities rule the world of commerce and brands are starting to realize the increasing value of investing in influencers.
To help marketers keep up with the evolving influencer marketing industry, we produced an industry benchmark report that leverages AspireIQ internal data and surveys.
Download the cheat sheet for free and check out this report to learn more about:
- The irreversible effect of 2020 on the industry
- The fastest-growing social media platforms
- TikTok and our predictions for the short-form video app
- The average pricing on Instagram, YouTube, and other platforms
- How to calculate campaign ROI
- How to revamp your influencer strategy for 2021