What’s new at AspireIQ: Shopify data integration
Wouldn’t it be nice if you could easily view your top customers based on purchase data, so you could identify, engage, and activate your most influential brand advocates right away?
Well, the holidays are just around the corner, and AspireIQ is here to deliver.
We’re excited to announce our brand new Shopify data integration on AspireIQ Elevate!
AspireIQ’s Shopify Data Integration
AspireIQ Elevate provides users with automatic segmentation tools and smart recommendations to help brands identify their top community members at a glance. The new Shopify Data Integration allows you to connect your Shopify store to AspireIQ Elevate via OAuth so that you can easily view customers’ purchase data.
Once the access is granted, the platform will pull customer data from your Shopify store and integrate it with your member database in the Members app. With the data, a user can identify top purchasers, alongside other data such as social engagements, for more effective community building and management. And the great part is, your Shopify data will auto-sync every morning to ensure that you have access to the most up-to-date information in Elevate.
How this integration benefits you
Data segmentation allows you to understand the unique needs and behaviors of individuals within your community so you can provide personalized experiences that build brand loyalty.
Our new Shopify data integration combines purchase, social, demographic, and other custom data fields, providing a holistic view of a community member or customer. With the integrated data, you can use facts to identify the key people to invite to your brand community and then learn how to engage with that member based on their purchase behavior.
For example, using the provided data, you can identify influencers who have purchased from your brand and invite them to become a brand ambassador, you can identify top purchasers and invite them to a VIP program, or you can identify the members who have purchased a particular product more than once and send them a survey for product feedback. Whatever you want to do, AspireIQ is here to provide the data you need to fuel your brand growth!
How the integration works
Set up your integration in 4 easy steps:
- Go to the new Shopify app on the left side and provide your store name
- Follow the OAuth process to complete the setup
- Once your store is connected, AspireIQ will begin pulling data from Shopify, which may take a few minutes or up to a few hours depending on the size of your customer base
- Once the data is completely downloaded, go to the Members App and select “Shopify-related columns” to see the data
You’ll have access to several data points available from Shopify, including:
- Name of the customer
- Phone number of the customer
- Shipping address of the customer
- The total number of orders that the customer has placed
- The total amount of money that the customer has spent across their order history
- And more