6 Up-and-Coming Women’s Fashion Influencers Who Will Style Up Your Next Campaign
Whether you’re looking to market basic pieces or the latest trends, fashion influencers have got your back. These stylish ladies will dish out creative outfit ideas as your brand releases new pieces for next season. Work with these 6 up-and-coming women’s fashion influencers for your fall campaign!
@chloesmn – 33.2k followers
Chloe is a 23-year-old fashion, beauty, and lifestyle influencer from France. Her Instagram and blog mostly showcase her stylish outfits that usually feature warm neutral tones and classic prints. In the past, she has worked with brands such as Zalando and Skinny Mint Tea.
- Perfect fit for: trendy clothes, high-end accessories, and skincare products
- Most mentioned brands: OOTD Magazine, Pimkie, and Zara
@sassie.snob – 26.2k followers
Yudenla is a fashion blogger living in New York City. Her content shows off her versatile outfits, perfect for each season of the year. She has worked with brands like Ruby Lane and Splendies in the past.
- Perfect fit for: seasonal outfits, trendy clothes and accessories
- Most mentioned brands: Urban Outfitters, Zara, and Forever 21
- Audience location: India, United States, and Nepal
@blondeblissblog – 14.7k followers
Jozy is a Philabdelphia-based influencer, who has a “passion for fashion.” Despite her busy schedule, she serves up weekly doses of style inspiration on her Instagram feed. On her blog, she provides an inside scoop to all the latest trends, including special details like how to wear and where to buy certain items. Some of her previous brand collaborations include Sugar High and Poshmark.
- Perfect fit for: trendy clothing, accessories, and budget-friendly shopping
- Most mentioned brands: TJ Maxx, Old Navy, and Primp Boutique
- Audience location: Minneapolis, New York City, and Chicago
@titispassion – 73.1k followers
Titilola is a fashionable mom from Atlanta, Georgia, who has mastered the art of wearing bold colors and prints. Her high-quality photos paired with her stylish outfits look like they were pulled straight out of a magazine. Previously, she has partnered with Koio and The Black Tux.
- Perfect fit for: colorful clothes, trendy shoes, and mom-friendly outfits
- Most mentioned brands: Baublebar, ASOS, and Henri Bendel
- Audience location: United States, Nigeria, and United Kingdom
@torii.block – 23.5k followers
Tori is a body-positive, fashion-loving mom from California. Her content typically includes humorous life updates along with cute outfits and style inspiration. Some of her previous partnerships include Poshmark, Eloquii, and Swimsuits For All.
- Perfect fit for: plus-size fashion, mom-friendly outfits, and colorful clothing
- Most mentioned brand: SHEIN
- Audience location: Los Angeles, New York City, and Melbourne
@katiehain_xo – 19.9k followers
Katie is an advocate of affordable fashion. Her Instagram and YouTube content show off her ability to put together amazing outfits on a budget. Katie has worked with brands such as Sugar High and Splendies in the past.
- Perfect fit for: trendy clothing, budget-friendly shopping
- Most mentioned brands: Forever 21, OOTD Magazine, and Fashion Nova
- Audience location: Los Angeles and New York City