Feast Your Eyes On These 7 Up-and-Coming Foodie Influencers
Thu Nov 15 2018
We’re all guilty of taking pictures of our meals, but only a handful of us can make them look extra appetizing. Food-focused influencers have emerged to help the rest of us virtually satisfy our hunger, discover great restaurants, and find new recipes. Create your next mouth-watering campaign with the help of these 7 up-and-coming foodie influencers!
@hungryhungryheejin - 43.5k Followers
Hee Jin is a content creator from California who documents the food lover’s lifestyle on her Instagram feed. She features a diverse range of food, from Korean buckwheat noodles and uni sushi to margherita pizza and avocado toast. There’s something for everyone! Hee Jin also likes to share recipes from time to time due to her culinary background. She says her content is for “anyone who loves food and a good noodle lift!” In the past, she has worked with brands such as Flora and Waterloo Sparkling.
- Perfect fit for: food delivery companies, trendy restaurants and cafes
- Most mentioned brands: Infatuation and Thrillist
- Audience location: San Francisco and Los Angeles
@fitslowcookerqueen - 74k Followers
Shannon is a two-time cookbook author from Los Angeles who has mastered the art of slow-cooking. Her Instagram and blog both feature recipes for whole 30, paleo, and low-carb diets. The best part? Nearly all of her recipes can be cooked in a single slow cooker. Shannon has collaborated with iHerb, Crock-Pot, and Bare Snacks in the past.
- Perfect fit for: weight-loss and diet products, healthy food products, kitchenware
- Most mentioned brand: MilkAndEggs.com
- Audience location: Los Angeles, New York, and London
@vegan.niinja - 32.8k Followers
Niina is a vegan recipe creator, food stylist, writer and photographer from Sweden. She currently resides in Austria. Her Instagram and blog both include healthy dessert and breakfast ideas, some of which are gluten free or made without sugar entirely. She also provides all her recipes in both English and German. She writes, “I think many people are surprised how easy it is to thrive on plants!” Niina has previously partnered with brands such as Skinny Mint Tea and Just Spices.
- Perfect fit for: vegan restaurants and health food products
- Most mentioned brands: Food52 and Tasting Table
- Audience location: Europe and United States
@peachonomics - 68.2k Followers
Peachonomics is a food and cooking enthusiast, who splits her time between New York City and San Francisco. She likes to share everything from “simple recipes to more elaborate dishes like charcuterie boards and desserts.” In addition to food content, she features “skin food,” or natural skincare products and cosmetics. Previously, Peachonomics has collaborated with brands such as In The Raw, Health Ade Kombucha, and SmartyPants Vitamins.
- Perfect fit for: on-the-go snacks, charcuterie boards, and skincare products
- Most mentioned brands: Infatuation, Spoon University, and Perfect Bar
- Audience location: New York City and San Francisco
@thewholefooddiary - 64.1k Followers
Kezia and Jared document their family journey on their Instagram and blog. The Northern Californian family writes, “We don’t have a certain ‘way’ that we eat. We’re just about real food, good food, keeping it as simple as possible and nourishing our bodies with food that we really love to eat.” They also try to live a zero waste lifestyle, focusing on buying fair-trade and ethically produced products. They have been sponsored by brands like Yogi Tea, Health Ade Kombucha, and BoodyWear in the past.
- Perfect fit for: food subscription boxes, kid-friendly snacks, and eco-friendly brands
- Most mentioned brands: Lodge Cast Iron, Trader Joe’s, and Organic Valley
@fooodeelicious - 39.7k Followers
Duc is a content creator from Houston, Texas who chronicles his food adventures on his Instagram. As the founder of GrubClubHTX, a group of 30 local food bloggers in Houston, he manages and connects his team with restaurants for tastings and collaborations. He writes, “My goal is to bring more exposure and awareness to the Houston food community.” His drool-worthy feed features a wide range of food, including trendy desserts, refreshing drinks, and savory food. In the past, he has partnered with brands such as Grubhub and Stella Artois.
- Perfect fit for: desserts, food delivery apps and services, and trendy restaurants
- Most mentioned brands: Thrillist, Infatuation, and FoodBeast
- Audience location: Houston, New York City, and Austin
@southernfatty - 40.2k Followers
Phillip is a commercial food photographer by day and a food and travel blogger by night, based in Nashville, Tennessee. Growing up around a table full of carbs and sweet tea in Kentucky, Phillip has expanded on his love of gathering together at the table with classic favorites and modern twists on iconic southern comfort food through his recipe development and travels. On his blog, you can find the recipes to the delicious food from his feed. Some of his past partnerships have been with brands such as Knob Creek Distillery and Chopt Salad.
- Perfect fit for: food photography, bakeries and pastry brands, and alcoholic beverages
- Most mentioned brands: Food52, Infatuation, and Tasting Table
- Audience location: California, Texas, and Tennessee
Interested in seeing detailed stats for these influencers and 2,000,000 more just like them? Book an AspireIQ demo here.