7 up-and-coming fitness influencers to keep you healthy at home
As we adapt to our new norm of staying at home, it’s easy to feel a little cooped up and sluggish at times. Luckily, in our digital age, we have access to a wide array of resources including fitness influencers, who keep us motivated and in tip-top shape — even while in quarantine.
Recently, these individuals have really stepped up their home workout game. Utilizing bodyweight and items commonly found around the house, they’re providing us with inspiration and drive to stay healthy during this time. Encourage your community to get active by connecting with these 7 up-and-coming fitness influencers.
@nourishmovelove – 42.5k followers
Lindsey is a fitness instructor based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. She is an expert at sharing workouts that can be done anywhere, such as in your living room, using just your bodyweight or very simple equipment. Her Instagram and blog content includes free training plans, targeted exercise videos, postpartum workouts, and healthy meal plan ideas.
- • Perfect fit for: health food brands and family-friendly health supplement brands
- • Most mentioned brands: Athleta, NOW Foods, Primal Kitchen, and lululemon
- • Audience location: Minneapolis, New York City, and Chicago
@justinratkovich – 35.5k followers
Justin is a certified personal trainer living in Arizona. His online training business, Blue Shoes Fitness, offers free fat loss guides and one-on-one virtual personal training. On Instagram, he shares both home and gym workouts, as well as weight loss tips and nutrition facts.
- • Perfect fit for: fitness equipment brands and nutrition tracking apps
- • Audience location: USA, India, and Brazil
@x_thunguyen – 18.1k followers
Based in Los Angeles, Thu is a certified personal trainer who posts workout videos, both home and at the gym, with simple gear like resistance bands. As an added bonus, Thu is always sporting cute activewear. Previously, she has worked with brands like SheFit and Celsius.
- • Perfect fit for: women’s activewear and sports supplement brands
- • Audience location: Los Angeles, Indianapolis, and New York City
@trianils – 12.5k followers
Nils is an Austria-based, yoga-loving triathlete. His content typically features a behind-the-scenes look into his training sessions and showcases his healthy lifestyle. Recently, he has been posting home workout videos on IGTV.
- • Perfect fit for: running and cycling gear and yoga brands
- • Most mentioned brands: Polar, Alo Yoga, and Asana Rebel
- • Audience location: Austria, Germany, and Brazil
@kaileylindseyfit – 38.8k followers
Kailey is a health and fitness influencer with a passion for strength training and nutrition. She not only showcases what she does in the gym, but also what she eats to stay in shape. Some of her previous brand partnerships include Real Good Foods, Green Chef, and HydroJug.
- • Perfect fit for: women’s activewear, gym equipment, and health food brands
- • Most mentioned brands: Ryderwear, Franklin Juice Co., Quest Nutrition, and Halo Top Creamery
- • Audience location: New York City, Mexico City, and London
@forzag – 15k followers
Mathew is the founder of Forzag Fitness, a high intensity functional workout that can be streamed worldwide. His workout is for everyone, because no matter where you are in your fitness journey, he coaches directly to your level. Based in the heart of New York City, Mathew is certified by several nationally accredited organizations which has given him a breadth of knowledge and experience.
- • Perfect fit for: men’s activewear, sports supplements, and boutique gyms
- • Most mentioned brands: Men’s Health, Nike, and BuzzFeed Health
- • Audience location: New York City, Los Angeles, and Boston
@mickiphit – 61.1k followers
Micki is a certified group fitness and pilates mat instructor, who has loved fitness all throughout her life. Through both her Instagram and online pilates platform, MickiPhit.com, she shares free workout videos, perfect for trying out at home.
- • Perfect fit for: women’s activewear, pilates equipment, and health food brands
- • Most mentioned brand: Stamina Fitness
- • Audience location: Istanbul, Atlanta, and Seoul