A-list marketers registered
hours of must-see content
Day 1 agenda
March 17, 2021
Welcome & opening remarks
How to prove influencer marketing ROI
The #1 complaint we hear from marketers? They don’t know how to prove the impact of an influencer program to their C-suite. Here, 2 brilliant marketing leaders share their strategies for monetizing, analyzing, and optimizing influencer campaigns.
• Morgan Kois, Marketing Manager at Artifact Uprising
• Caitlin McLarnon, Director, Influencer Partnerships & Marketing at TULA
• Janelle Gomes, Sr. Communications Manager at Article
• Magda Houalla, Director of Marketing Strategy at AspireIQ
Reinventing a category through a grassroots brand movement
How do you create a product that people don’t just want — they demand? The founder of popchips and RightRice takes center stage in a fireside chat to talk through how he reimagined a grocery aisle and built a passionate movement around his ideas.
• Keith Belling, Founder & CEO at RightRice, Founder at PopChips, Board at Restoration Hardware
• Anand Kishore, Co-Founder & CEO at AspireIQ
Turning inspiration into action with Pinterest creators
Pinterest’s monthly active user count hit a new high of 459 million in 2020. That’s good news for brands, since 89% of weekly Pinners use Pinterest for inspiration in their path to purchase. In this panel, speakers from Pinterest teach you how to tell a brand story to inspire consumers in a way that’s exciting, real, and magnetic.
• Aya Kanai, Head of Content & Editorial Partnerships at Pinterest
• Jeana Kim-Timmons, Creator Lead, Agency Partnerships at Pinterest
• Shiquita Hyman, Pinterest Creator - The Unconventional Southern Belle
Social money and new expectations for shared value
Just as we’ve seen the democratization of content creation, the same thing is now happening with money and creators are once again at the forefront — finding new ways to monetize their followings beyond brand partnerships. Join Zoe Scaman, a brand strategist known for her audacious thinking, and Bradley Miles, the co-founder and CEO of Roll — a blockchain infrastructure for social money, for a conversation at the cutting edge of how individuals and communities can own, control, and coordinate the value they create across platforms.
• Bradley Miles, Co-founder and CEO at Roll
• Zoe Scaman, Founder at Bodacious
Growth and personalization at global scale
Session information coming soon.
• Tyler Doremus, Head of Growth at Step
• Sunil Subhedar, Global Head of Performance Marketing at Canva
• Cody Liebman, VP of Sales at AspireIQ
How TULA is building an inclusive, inspiring brand on social
Leading clean clinical skincare brand TULA is setting out to redefine beauty standards and inspire confidence within their community. With the negative effects that social media and advertising have on self-esteem in mind, TULA launched #EmbraceYourSkin, a Photoshop- and shame-free approach to flooding the market with inclusivity, positivity, and confidence. Here, TULA shares the impact diversity and inclusivity has on its brand, from customer happiness to sales.
• Savannah Sachs, CEO at TULA
• Eric Lam, Founder & President at AspireIQ
Day 2 agenda
March 18, 2021
The DTC playbook: Creating connections in commerce and content
Building relationships with customers and brand fans is different when you’re operating digitally rather than face-to-face. Brands have to become truly “customer-obsessed” to open wallets and earn loyalty. Here, marketing executives from ThirdLove, the pioneering DTC women’s brand, and Article, the native furniture e-tailer, join forces to share how they differentiate their companies while building brands that still feel personalized and human.
• Rebecca Traverzo, VP of Marketing at ThirdLove
• Duncan Blair, VP of Marketing at Article
• Emily Robinson, CMO at AspireIQ
Building a values-first brand
10 years ago, Peak Design broke records for fundraising on Kickstarter. Now, it’s a $100M company. How did it gain such mind-boggling momentum? By listening to its community and leading with values first.
• Peter Dering, Founder & CEO at Peak Design, Co-founder of Climate Neutral
• Eric Lam, Founder & President at AspireIQ
The formula for building high-value partnerships
It’s one thing to build a successful influencer program, but where do you go from there? 3 marketing leaders divulge how they structure relationships with ambassadors, affiliates, customers, and even other businesses to get the word out about their brands.
• Kara Salazar, Social Media & Influencer Manager at European Wax Center
• Georgina Whalen, Influencer & Talent Manager at Apartment Therapy Media
• Mallory Kugler, Manager, Talent Partnerships at FabFitFun
• Kari Coomans, Director of Managed Services at AspireIQ
The future of fitness marketing and text commerce
$150/month fitness app Future has proven that consumers will pay for convenient ways to get healthier — especially if they can text with a real trainer at any time. Future CEO Rishi Mandal will chat with SignalFire investor and ex-TechCrunch editor Josh Constine about how businesses can use text messaging, guest pass systems, loaner hardware, and more to boost consumer engagement and retention.
• Rishi Mandal, Founder & CEO at Future.co
• Josh Constine, Principal Investor & Head of Content at SignalFire
Carrie Melissa Jones
Relationships and ROI in brand communities
Sure, you can start a Facebook group. Or create a referral program. But in reality, building a thriving brand community entails so much more. In this session, 3 brand community leaders come together to dish out how they built communities from scratch — and what they do now to keep them engaging and safe.
• Kim Johnson, Head of Community at Geneva
• Reina Pomeroy, Head of Community & Social at Modern Fertility
• Willa Tellekson-Flash, Community Operations at Public.com
Moderator: Carrie Melissa Jones, Founder & Chief Strategist at Carrie Melissa Jones, LLC
Community-driven commerce at scale
Glossier is one of the most successful DTC beauty brands in the world. But Glossier’s path has been anything but traditional — launching a community first, and then building a brand from there. In this fireside chat, Glossier’s SVP of Marketing Ali Weiss breaks down how Glossier partners with its community to drive commerce and shares tips for other brands looking to replicate this success.